Ad Code

BED SHEET SEASON 3 EPISODE 5

 BED SHEET SEASON 3 EPISODE 5


He opened the car and commanded me .
CREAMY: Sit down!
I quickly entered the car and closed the door . Before I could finish fixing my seat belt he sped off . The car jerked after an abrupt stop , he halted the car with the engine still on and put his head on the steer in worry . I was more scared than ever, I had wanted to hold him but I was weak inside . After a while he pulled the gear and sped out of the house. He drove like a mad person. I was full of fear and panic .
NAA DROMOR: Creamy please slow...
CREAMY: shut up!
He yelled so loud, He was sweating all over his body , I could feel pain and disappointment in his voice, my conscience started fighting me. I started crying , sobbing like a baby. No one said nothing. I sat still in the car not knowing the destination and I couldn't ask because I didn't want to provoke him the more.
Finally we entered a clinic. It is a private clinic down town and it took twenty minutes drive from his house to get there, only few people patronized the clinic because services offered there was quite dear . That made the clinic not so busy . Only the rich could go there to assess and seek medical attention . He stepped out of the car and banged the door close , I was still sitting wondering what we were here for , he looked at me through the wind screen, (I know that body language) I quickly jumped out of the car. He moved on and I followed in suite. We entered to the Out Patient Department lounge, he spoke to the nurse in charge and she asked offered me seat, she took my temperature after writing my name on the card and folder, she checked my weight then handed over the folder to him. After the payment we were directed to the laboratory. (What's happening? What's going on? Why are we here?) These were the thoughts running through my mind as we walked down the corridor to the laboratory. He placed my folder and card into the box and sat on the well arranged seat at the hall. He buried his face in his palm, not long after one guy dressed in a sea blue long sleeves and a black trouser neatly tucked in came for the card. In less that 5 minutes he mentioned my name, we both entered, he slipped into a big white laboratory coat and covered his nose with a nose guard , he offered me seat . I stretched out my arm upon request . He examined it . He wrapped a band around my upper arm and took a syringe and pierced a vein to withdraw blood sample.. He pulled out the syringe containing blood afterwards and poured it into jar for careful test . I watched on in pain. He cleaned the place with cotton
and placed a piece of pasta over there then asked me to wait outside. I went out . I didn't know what ensued between the two. All I heard when both of them came out was ( it will be ready by Monday) said the technician .Creamy looked at me and walked towards me to join me . We quickly turned to leave.
We drove out of the clinic and again there was absolute silence as he drove back home. Finally we got to my house, he got out and opened the gate, got back into the car and drove into the house, I had wanted to stop him from entering the house but didn't know how because I knew my mom will be home by then. She came out from the house upon hearing the sound of the car . (She's been looking for me) I said that in my mind because I had ignored her calls all day. I stepped out of the car, he stepped out too and approached my mom..
MOM: where are you coming from and what are you doing with this young man again?
She yelled. Just as Creamy was about explaining she lands her first slap on his face...
CREAMY: Am sorry mom ...
Before he could say another word she landed another slap across his face.
NAA DROMOR: mom! What are you...
Before I could finish she landed the third one on my face. Creamy walked to his car and drove out leaving the gate opened. She threw insults at me reminding me of how my father left me when i was little and how she had toiled to take care of me. That has been her anthem throughout my 18years if living. I looked deeply at her reminding of my past, I felt like telling her my peace of mind but something kept holding me back.
I entered my room and locked myself up. I skipped dinner that night because I had lost appetite due to the incident that happened a couple of hours ago. I laid supine on my bed still reflecting on our visit to the clinic and wondering what my blood sample was going to be used for? Why he took me to the hospital in the first place.. All these thought ran through my mind, tears rolled down my cheeks in pain and regret (what is happening? Am I loosing Creamy?) I asked myself (God please have mercy on me) I have never been to church, and I don't know how to pray but I have heard people in trouble say that and from nowhere I said that too..
It was 12 minutes past 1am, the atmosphere was very quiet, everybody had gone to bed but my eyes were still wide open . I watched the clock tick every second hoping Creamy will call but no! My eyes were blood shot red but sleep but sleep had fled from them. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I knew that would be my mom so I decided not to mind. The knock came again, again and again but this time very soft, now that got me suspicious.. (Who could that be?) Now a soft voice called
LIZZY: Naa..Naa.. Open the door..
Her trembling voice got me off my bed and quickly I turned my door open... Just as I turned my door opened she fell flat on the floor..
THE STORY STILL CONTINUES

Post a Comment

0 Comments